(Diplomat Purchase only)
The car has high clearance and is great for parking in small spots. It is Fun to drive, think of a go-cart on steroids with a better turning radius. Manual transmission, and low KM.
· New tires
· Rebuilt engine
· Recently repaired undercarriage
· AC works great, belt needs to be adjusted and squeals when first turned on
· New battery and rebuilt alternator
· Cracked windshield (won’t prevent passing inspection), was told before we were departed that it would cost about $200 for a new one.
· Cracked driver side mirror (see below)
· Car sounds like a generator (thank the strong diesel engine)
· It has the usual Dakar scrapes, dings, washed out paint, etc.
Available now, first $1800 (duty free) takes this beauty home. We will throw in a replacement mirror for free: https://www.amazon.com/CRUISER-Heated-Electric-Driver-Mirror/dp/B07G9CK46C/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=prado+driver+side+mirror&qid=1590674181&sr=8-3 Contact BJ with questions or a test drive firstname.lastname@example.org