- Small black compact car, big enough to fit two car seats in the back, two tall adults in the front, and a surprising amount of space in the trunk to hold suitcases, schoolbags, beach paraphernalia, etc. Seats in the back fold down to allow for much more storage space.
- White/red plates (great for incoming American Embassy or ISD folks). Registered with the American Embassy motorpool. All papers up to date. Insurance coverage up through the beginning of September. All original car documents from the dealer still available.
- 5-speed manual transmission with good action in the clutch and stick shift. Gets around 40-42 mpg on average (6.5-7.0L/100 km)
- Car has made trips outside Dakar multiple times (even along rough roads) with no problems. The car’s suspension handles the bumps very well whereas some SUVs are rougher rides. Car has never broken down.
- The car will receive a tune up before being sold. The body outside will receive some work and paint to remove any scratches or dings.
- Renaults are everywhere in Senegal, which means that car parts are more plentiful and less expensive. Moreover, mechanics here really know Renaults.
- Available immediately.
Contact Whitney Omosefe at 76 644 70 49