The primary role of this position is to provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to the Assistant to the Director and to the Management Team. The Office Assistant/Receptionist is also responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area.
The ideal candidate must be punctual, organized and have excellent interpersonal skills. He/she must be reliable, discreet and will be expected to maintain a professional working relationship with school employees and a good rapport with parents and students.
- Provide administrative, organizational and logistic assistance to the Assistant to the Director and to the Management Team.
- Assist the Athletics/Activities Director with After School Activities registration and the Use of Facilities Calendar
- Translate documents from English to French
- Manage the reception area, greet visitors and ensure effective telephone and mail communications
- Record attendance for students and staff
- Supervise and record Student Dismissals and Late Pick up
- High school Diploma
- Fluent knowledge of English and French
- Good secretarial and administrative skills with at least two years experience in office management
- Good Planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent computer skills including Word and Excel in a Mac environment
- Skills in database management and record keeping
Applicants with appropriate qualifications should submit their resume, with contact information for recent references/supervisors, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by May 23, 2016